With engagement season in full swing, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay has announced its new Newlymoon on the Coast package. The package was created specifically for couples seeking a memorable way to celebrate their engagement—either as an alternative to a traditional engagement party or as an added experience for just the two of them.
The Newlymoon on the Coast package combines the most romantic elements of the coast with special offerings; such as, after a relaxing couple’s treatment in the Ritz-Carlton Spa, couples can retreat to their room and cozy up together around their personal fire pit. The experience is completed back at the guestroom with ocean or coastal views, premium local wine or bubbly, and gourmet s’mores.
For a tangible keepsake of an unforgettable "newlymoon," The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay can arrange a professional photo shoot at the nearby beach to capture engagement photos—great for ‘Save the Date’ invitations. Note: Engagement photos are available for an additional fee. Couples who wish to consider it as the place they say “I do” can meet with the resort’s wedding team for a consultation.
Complete Newlymoon on the Coast package components include:
- Terrace Fire Pit Room accommodations
- Couples massage at the award-winning Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Bottle of wine or champagne from the local Santa Cruz Mountain wine region
- S'mores kit for two to enjoy fireside
- Professional engagement photo shoot at the adjacent beach as an add-on
- Consultation with The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay wedding team, for couples considering holding their wedding at the resort
For bookings, contact Tanya Cruz at [email protected] or call 650-712-7686.