Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts has unveiled locally inspired amenities and experiences for guests booking stays in one of the hotel's suites. Upon booking, guests are provided with a selection of amenities including VIP check-in with a glass of Prosecco, enhanced Ferragamo toiletries, access to the Grand Spa Club and Imperial Club, and more.
In addition, depending on length of stay, Rome Cavalieri will extend a series of local services that offer enhanced complimentary experiences aligned to monthly themes. April and May focus on “spring awakening” and “flowers & sport” and provide perks including a 90-minute private tour of Orto Botanico. June is centered on “summer delights” and provides perks, which include a picnic in the park and all-day gelato indulgence by the pool.
For certain lengths of stay, guests may also receive “PLUS” amenities such as a private visit to the Vatican Gardens, aligned to April & May themes, or a cabana experience in the Rome Cavalieri park, aligned to June’s theme. Also available for June’s “PLUS” amenities are spa treatments, which give guest the option of an in-room couple’s massage or an individual 90-minute La Prairie Swiss Bliss body treatment or Platinum Rare Facial. The same options are offered as “PLUS” amenities in August and December.
Regarding lengths of stay, the perks are extended as follows:
- Alcove Suite: Booking two nights provides guests with various local amenities aligned to the monthly themes. Booking three or more nights provides guests with various “PLUS” amenities aligned to monthly themes.
- Vista & Corner Suites: Booking one night provides guests with various local amenities aligned to the monthly themes. Booking two or more nights provides guests with various “PLUS” amenities aligned to monthly themes.
- Premier Suites (Napoleon, Petronius, Planetarium, Penthouse): Any booking in these suites provides guests with local amenities and “PLUS” amenities aligned to monthly themes.
In addition to the above, the booking of any suite provides guests with the following amenities:
- Access to Imperial Club
- Access to Grand Spa Club
- VIP check-in with a glass of Prosecco
- Breakfast at L’Uliveto (except Alcove Suite)
- Enhanced Ferragamo toiletries
- One-way airport Mercedes transfer or car parking
While specific to suites guests, each of the local amenities and experiences can also be purchased individually for guests staying in any guestroom.