As part of its “Master in Residence” program, Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives has announced its partnership with one of London’s wellness experts and adidas global ambassador, Adrienne LDN. Adrienne will bring her fitness expertise to the resort for an exclusive 10-day experience from April 9, 2019.
Adrienne, the host of podcast “The Power Hour” and co-founder of “Get To Know,” a platform designed to inspire and support women along their career paths, will also hold a motivational workshop to complete the experience.
Starting from USD800 per night for a minimum of five nights, guests can book the Wellness with Adrienne LDN package. The package includes:
- A 45-minute personal training session with Adrienne LDN for two guests
- Two total body workout and two morning mobility group sessions with Adrienne LDN for two guests
- A ‘Power Hour' motivational workshop for two guests
- Participation in two guided group run clubs with Adrienne LDN, on the new Villingili running trail
- A 60-minute deep tissue acupressure massage for two at CHI, The Spa
- Daily breakfast buffet at Javvu restaurant
Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, visit http://www.shangri-la.com/male/villingiliresort/