For clients looking to experience St. Barth's in a lavish way, the Le Guanahani resort created The Royal Package, a three-night package for two. The package is being offering May 9-August 24, 2017 and includes:
- Accommodations in a one-bedroom suite
- A bottle of Crystal Roederer champagne on arrival
- Fresh flowers in room
- Private dinner for two on the beach including canapes and champagne on arrival and a five-course tasting menu
- Daily private training session - sunrise yoga, paddle-boarding, guided island hiking
- One massage, one spa treatment and one facial per person at the Spa My Blend by Clarins
- Private sunset island cruise on board a chartered yacht with private butler, champagne and canapes
- Breakfast buffet for two on two mornings
- One in-suite breakfast for two
- Access to tennis, beach and spa facilities
- Non-motorized watersports
- WiFi access
- Roundtrip local airport/port transfers
- Service charge
The package rates start at €8,250 (approximately $8,825) for double occupancy and the offer is subject to availability and black-out dates.
Le Guanahani boasts 67 guest cottages including 36 suites. All rooms and suites offer private terraces and many offer private pools. Each room also comes with an in-room safe, telephone, stocked mini-bar, LCD flat-screen TV, iPod dock, Video on Demand, and bathroom with Clarins amenities.
Other current offerings include the Wellness Package, which offers a five-night package for two with an overarching rest, engage, or cultivate theme; and a complimentary night in which guests can stay four nights and pay for three, or stay seven nights and pay for five. The complimentary night offering is valid from April 9 - December 22, 2017.