Terranea Resort, A Destination Hotel, will host the second iteration of its wellness series with Immersive Wellness: Daycation at Terranea on August 25, dedicated to nourishing the mind, body and soul on the Pacific coast. The “Daycation” offers guests a day of exclusive experiences, including a workshop with Unplug Meditation’s Natalie Bell, a specially created Spa Café lunch, intentional aromatherapy session and a rejuvenating treatment at The Spa at Terranea.
Terranea Resort is a 102-acre property perched along the coastal bluffs of Rancho Palos Verdes, offering a 50,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, ocean-view lawns, hiking trails, beach cove kayaking, seascape views, and a dedicated farm-to-table program with homegrown harvested honey, sea salts, produce, and more.
Highlights of the Immersive Wellness at Terranea Daycation, include:
- “Finding Calm & Connection Amidst the Chaos,” an interactive wellness workshop hosted by Unplug Meditation mindfulness expert Natalie Bell
- Lunch curated by Terranea Resort Nutritionist Navil Lorenzana
- Choice of 60-minute spa treatment designed to support calm and balance with choices including the Quiet Mind treatment and the Revitalizing Marine Massage, available at The Spa at Terranea
- Optional Seaside Cycle at 8:00 a.m. for an active start to the day while enjoying the views from the Oceanfront Terrace
- A choice between a session of Seaside Yoga or "Nature's Gym," the resort’s signature boot camp fitness class, led by one of Terranea’s instructors, available at the Fitness and Wellness Center
- Ocean Kayaking at the Catalina Channel’s famous underwater reserve, or Mandala Painting with a spiritual wellness coach
- Closing Ritual including a Healing Sound Bath
- Special gift from brand partner VIMMIA, a luxury performance active wear and athleisure apparel company
The complete itinerary for the Immersive Wellness Daycation is priced at $425 per person. Guests of the program who choose to add an overnight(s) stay will receive a preferred room rate.