Virtuoso has revealed its picks for five of the hottest hotel openings around the world for this fall and beyond.
The travel company has deemed that these luxury hotels have met its standards of quality and has invited them to take part in its Preview Program. As part of Preview, hotels partner with the Virtuoso network and its advisors during the pre-opening phase, receiving guidance and a head start on bookings.
In addition, guests booking with Virtuoso will receive a number of benefits at any of these new hotels. Benefits may include complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, hotel credit, and special check-in/check-out options.
The hotels are:
- Bulgari Hotel Shanghai, China – Opening late 2017: Situated along the riverside in the heart of the city, The Bulgari Hotel Shanghai will have spacious rooms with a contemporary design, along with luxury amenities that include Maserati transportation. The hotel will offer a view of the city skyline, and places guests just minutes from popular attractions like the Bund and the museums of People’s Square.
- Montage Los Cabos, Mexico – Opening spring 2018: Placed upon 39 acres of white-sand beachfront, the luxury hotel will have 122 expansive rooms and suites available for guests. Its location allows for great views and unique walk-in access to swimming, diving, and snorkeling opportunities. The Montage Los Cabos will also offer treatments at Spa Montage, fitness facilities, two pools, tennis courts, and recreational lawn facilities.
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw, Poland – Reopening spring 2018: Originally opened in 1857, the historic hotel in Warsaw will soon reopen its doors after undergoing a restoration project. The hotel will offer 106 guestrooms and suites, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace showcasing Poland’s cuisine, a bar and cigar lounge, a patisserie, and a spa.
- Hotel Lutetia, France – Reopening spring 2018: The hotel in Paris, originally opened in 1910, has long been a popular spot for celebrities, artists, and politicians alike. The revamped hotel will offer 184 rooms and suites, a spa, fitness facilities, and jazz and cigar bars. Its restaurant, Lutetia Brasserie, will feature a bar, terrace, show kitchen, and a private dining room.
- Six Senses Bhutan, Bhutan – Opening late 2018: Five resorts in different locations will unite under the Six Senses name to offer a new lodging experience with only 82 suites among all the properties. Each resort will have a specific theme and will showcase signature Six Senses qualities, like eco-friendly design, personalized service, and high-end dining experiences.
This story originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.