The Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa (formerly known as The Omphoy Ocean Resort) has now opened in Palm Beach as part of Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants. Along with the EPIC; Surfcomber, South Beach; The Angler’s, Miami; and the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, it will be the fifth hotel in the group’s Florida collection.
The 134-room resort features both rooms and suites, which include luxury furnishings such as Sobel Westex bed linens and Paya bath products. Other upscale amenities visitors can expect are:
- The signature “Forgot It? We’ve Got It” line of vacation essentials
- Minibars stocked with healthy and organic items
- Complimentary wi-fi for Kimpton Karma members
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the living room
- A hosted evening wine hour, served daily
- Complimentary bikes and beach-cruiser rentals
- 24-hour fitness center access
- A yoga bag with mat and accessories, along with access to a in-room, on-demand yoga TV channel
The soon-to-be completed full-service Tideline Spa will include seven treatment rooms in the newly expanded 5,900 square foot space. A menu of ocean-inspired treatments, facials, body scrubs, massages, and salon and nail services will be offered to individual guests, as well as to couples.
Other perks include a modern pool deck, direct beach access, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intercoastal Waterway from every guest room, a spacious full-service business center and conference room, valet service, access to nearby golfing facilities, pet-friendly services, and locally-inspired dining options.