The new suites are slated to debut this September, coinciding with both New York Fashion Week and the United Nations General Assembly.
The Roche Bobois suites (#2503 and #2603), have two full bathrooms, an additional half-bath and a combined living and dining area, as well as a full-service kitchen, washer and dryer and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the New York skyline and Empire State Building.
Inspired by the brand’s collaborations with fashion houses such as Jean Paul Gaultier and Missoni, the new suites also incorporate elements from Roche Bobois' most recent collaboration with Christian Lacroix.
Design elements of the new Roche Bobois Suites at Langham Place, New York include:
- Living room furniture, such as a Presence Sofa, a Profile tufted leather ottoman and an Epoq sofa from the Nouveaux Classique collection
- Aqua dining table, which can seat up to 10 guests
- Courchevel King Size beds in each bedroom
- Artwork using materials from Maison Christian Lacroix
- Mounted TV units by Chicane and Logos in each bedroom
- Drapery by men’s fashion designer Paul Smith
- Accent pillows and throws throughout the suites by Maison Lacroix
Langham Place, New York, is located at 400 Fifth Avenue, at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and 36th Street.