|Photo by Donna Dotan|
Here's something to keep in mind when sending dog lovers to New York: Park Hyatt New York has announced a new dog-friendly program in collaboration with Amanda Hearst, founder of ‘Friends of Finn,’ a committee of The Humane Society of the United States.
The "Very Important Pooch" (VIP) program includes:
- Amanda Hearst-curated NYC Doggie Guide, with custom illustrations by Sophie + Lili
- Access to seasonal looks for pups curated by Barneys Fashion Office and Brooklyn-based Love Thy Beast
- An a la carte menu for canine specialty services, including dog walking service, off-site grooming and custom tailor-made jackets from Love Thy Beast
- “Haute Dog” canine treats from Nesbits and a Chef Sebastien-inspired organic dog menu
- Identification tag with hotel’s name and telephone number
- A canine loaning library, offering dog bed, food and water bowl, rain wear and personalized chalkboard placemat
- Complimentary essential,s such as paw wipes, Kong classic treat-dispensing toy with all-natural almond butter and waste bag dispenser
- Pup welcome letter from General Manager Walter Brindell
Park Hyatt New York will also donate $100 in honor of each canine guest to show its support for the organization.
Please note that outside of guestrooms, pets must remain with their owners at all times within the hotel’s public spaces and are not permitted at The Back Room at One57, The Living Room and pool.