Robin Pope Safaris is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Zambia's independence with two new early Christmas packages: a three-night safari at Victoria Falls; and a seven-night package combining Victoria Falls and the South Luangwa Valley.
Victoria Falls Exploration
- Itinerary includes three nights at Stanley Safari Lodge, with views of the falls from the chalet.
- Rates start at US$1081 in the emerald season, representing a 15 percent discount off the usual (rack) rate.
- Included: accommodations, transfers to and from Livingstone Airport; all meals, local drinks and house wine, laundry service, Falls Tour, Livingstone Museum, local village tour, and one-hour massage.
- Excluded: visa fees, entry fees to the Falls, any other activities and gratuities.
- Valid: September 2014 – January 2015.
Zambia’s Gems Christmas Special
- Itinerary includes three nights at Stanley Safari Lodge and four nights at Nkwali Camp (order depends on availability).
- Rates start at US$3502 per person, representing a 20% discount off the usual (rack) rate.
- Included: domestic flights (Lusaka/Mfuwe/Livingstone or vice versa), accommodations, all meals, local drinks and house wine, laundry service, safari activities in South Luangwa, Falls Tour, Museum/local village tour, and one hour massage in Livingstone.
- Excluded: visa fees, entry fees to the Falls, any other activities not mentioned and gratuities.
- Valid: December 19 2014 – January 11 2015.
Email [email protected] or call +265 (0) 179 4491 /5483