ID Travel Group has unveiled over 80 new offers designed for travel advisors in the tour operator’s two new brochures, each with a minimum value of $250 and combinable with other amenities. The offers showcase properties across the luxury vacation market in destinations throughout Southeast Asia, Maldives, French Polynesia, Mexico and the Caribbean.
A sampling of this year’s Island Destinations Exclusive Extras include:
- Silversands Grenada is offering savings up to $300 with a food and beverage credit
- Nihi Sumba Island (Indonesia), offering savings up to $8,500 with a fifth night complimentary in any villa accommodation with daily meals included
- One&Only Palmilla (Los Cabos) offers guests a daily $100 resort credit, one complimentary night and 24-hour butler service
The 2019-20 IDX Xclusive Xtras include the following:
- Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is offering a credit of up to $500, applicable throughout the resort
- Dreams Dominicus La Romana (Dominican Republic), has daily meals and beverages, and a $500 credit, available throughout the resort
- Paradisus Los Cabos is offering savings up to $425 with an upgrade at the time of booking
With the debut of these experiences and offers, the tour operator has increased travel advisor commission by an extra 1 percent on all new bookings made and traveled through December 15, 2019—upwards of 16 percent commission for select destinations. This is in conjunction with ID’s Ultimate Rewards Program, which offers extra commission during your birthday month, up to $2,500 gift cards, complimentary family trips and $1,000 air credits.