Inspirato says it has launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription service. Inspirato Pass provides passholders access to over 60,000 worldwide luxury vacation homes, hotels, resorts and Inspirato Only experiences for $2,500 per month, with no nightly rates, taxes or fees.
Members can access five-star hotel rooms and suites, Inspirato luxury homes and exclusive Inspirato Only experiences, like European cruises, African safaris and marquee sporting events, whether they travel weekly, monthly or a few times of year. Inspirato’s travel specialists can assist with booking, planning itineraries, and addressing guests’ needs throughout the stay.
Possible itineraries include:
- Last-minute friends’ weekend: A four-bedroom casa from July 19 – 22 in Los Cabos (estimated value of $3,102)
- Summer family vacation: An escape to the hills of Tuscany in a five-bedroom villa for up to six nights (estimated value of $19,000)
- Couple’s adventurous getaway: 10-day New Zealand Adventure (estimated value of $28,000)
- Over the holidays: A two-bedroom luxe ski-lodge in the center of Vail Village (estimated value $24,945)
- A mid-week corporate retreat in NYC: Select from an array of five-star name brand hotels
To book a trip, passholders visit the Inspirato Pass website and browse tens of thousands of available trips in 150-plus locations throughout the U.S., Mexico, Central and South America, Europe, Asia and more. Then, reserve any available trip, stay and book the next reservation upon check out. The list of available trips refreshes daily, with a continual supply of new choices.