7P International, a Colorado-based luxury expedition and training company, is booking its summer 2017 trips to Botswana and Namibia. The company has its itineraries planned for the two-week trips taking place in July and August.
The cost of each trip includes food, accommodations and fully-equipped overland vehicles. Group sizes are limited to four to six vehicles and each trip happens once per year, so travelers are guaranteed a unique experience. Space is limited and tours fill up quickly.
From July 14 - July 28, 2017
- Visit the Namib Desert – one of the oldest deserts in the world
- Spend three days exploring the 8,600-square-mile Estosha National Park
- Visit Swarkopmund – a historic location that maintains much of its German heritage
- Tour the Kenuene Region, home to the Himba people, as well as desert lions and elephants
- Visit the Cheetah Conservation Center
From August 2 - August 17, 2017
- Visit the Moremi Game Reserve in the Okavango Delta, Makgadikgadi Pans, Central Kalahari Game Reserve and Chobe National Park
- See lechwe, impala, jackal, brown hyena, leopards, lions, giraffe and Cape buffalo
- Visit one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls
- Camp under the moonlight at Kalahari Game Reserve
- Visit the famed Deception Valley
7P International offers small-group expeditions to remote parts of the world with tours in Costa Rica, Oman, Brazil, Morocco, Botswana and Namibia. 7P also conducts instruction on recreational and commercial driving in all types of terrain, teaching technical driving and recovery in addition to the non-technical elements of overland expeditions.