Greaves Tours and Oberoi Hotels & Resorts have partnered together to develop a new India Family Fun tour program, priced from $4,386 in total for a family of four—two adults and two children under the age of 12.
The luxury tour program brings travelers through India’s Golden Triangle to visit the destinations of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and is available now through Sept. 30. Tour prices for children who are older than age 12 are available upon request.
Highlights of the six-night tour include:
• Accommodations for two nights each at The Oberoi New Delhi, The Oberoi Amarvilas in Agra (where every room has a view of the Taj Mahal) and The Oberoi Rajvilas in Jaipur (nicknamed the “Pink City”)
• Daily breakfast at the hotels
• A rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
• A visit to Humayun’s Tomb in Delhi
• A visit to the Changing of the Presidential Guard ceremony at the President’s Place in Delhi
• A stop at the Enchanting Bear Sanctuary en route to Agra
• A visit to the Taj Mahal by decorated horse-drawn carriage
• An elephant ride to visit Fort Palace of Amber in Jaipur
• A 25 percent discount on spa therapies at each hotel
• A complimentary daily yoga session at the hotels (where applicable)
• Transfers and excursions by an air-conditioned private Toyota Innova Car (including mineral water in the vehicle)
• Porterage at airports
• All applicable taxes, including Government Service Tax
• The services of English-speaking local guides in each destination
During their stay at each Oberoi property, children of all ages can take part in kite making/flying classes, a Rajasthani Treasure Hunt and folk dance lessons, Indian cooking classes or the opportunity to adopt and plant a tree to commemorate their visit.
Prices exclude international airfare to/from India; an Indian visa fee; meals except where noted on the itinerary; personal items such as telephone, laundry, gratuities and travel insurance; and any changes travelers may choose to make during the trip.