Zegrahm Expeditions, which focuses on expedition cruises and guided group travel, announced its first-ever loyalty program, the Seven Continents Club. The program offers generous benefits to cruisers the minute they return from their first expedition.
With a return traveler rate of over 70 percent, Zegrahm strives to reward guests for their loyalty. Guests who have previously traveled with Zegrahm have been automatically enrolled in the program and are already receiving the benefits of one or more of the program’s following five tiers.
After one trip, guests will enjoy:
- 10 percent savings on select trips when new expedition season launches
- Up to $500 air credit to use for their second trip
- $1,000 Refer & Reward travel credit for each new referral
- Access to exclusive offers and discounts
After 10 trips, guests will receive the above benefits, plus:
- Complimentary pre- or post-trip hotel night and dinner added to one expedition of their choice
- Reduced booking deposit of just 10 percent
When guests have traveled on 25 trips, they will enjoy the above, plus:
- 25 percent off on one expedition cruise of their choice
After 50 trips, guests will receive all of the benefits outlined above, plus:
- One complimentary expedition cruise on Zegrahm
When adventurers have traveled to all seven continents with Zegrahm, they are honored as a Globetrotter Member and gifted a commemorative pin showcasing their status, as well as a special branded gear item.
Zeagrahm Expeditions, Inc is a Seattle-based adventure travel company that specializes in small-ship expedition cruises, tours and safaris to remote destinations. Led by expert guides and lecturers, Zegrahm itineraries are all-inclusive and offer deluxe accommodations.