Etihad Airways has announced it is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the easing of travel restrictions by United Arab Emirates (UAE) regulatory authorities on outbound and inbound travel for citizens and residents. All travel remains subject to the entry and health regulations set by UAE authorities and those at the end destination.
Throughout July and August, subject to the lifting of international restrictions and the reopening of individual markets, the airline plans to fly to 58 destinations worldwide from its Abu Dhabi hub. These will include major gateways in the Middle East, North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The return to a larger network of international flights will be supported by the Etihad Wellness sanitization and safety program, which includes specially trained Wellness Ambassadors, who have been introduced by the airline to provide essential travel health information and care on the ground and on every flight, so guests can fly with greater ease and peace of mind.
Subject to the applicable government approvals, Etihad’s summer schedule will feature a wider network and increased frequencies to the following destinations from, to, or via Abu Dhabi:
- North America: Chicago, New York JFK, Toronto, Washington, D.C.
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Brussels, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, London Heathrow, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Rome, Zurich
- Middle East and Africa: Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, Cairo, Casablanca, Kuwait, Muscat, Rabat, Riyadh, Seychelles
- Asia: Ahmedabad, Baku, Bangkok, Bengaluru, Chennai, Colombo, Delhi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jakarta, Karachi, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kuala Lumpur, Lahore, Male, Manila, Mumbai, Seoul, Singapore, Thiruvananthapuram, Tokyo
- Australasia: Melbourne, Sydney
Those wishing to book are advised to visit www.etihad.com to view their options and to remain informed on the appropriate entry regulations at their end destination. More information on the stringent measures being taken by Etihad Airways to provide a healthy and hygienic travel experience is available at www.etihad.com/wellness.