Magellan Jets announced its new Ultimate Masters promotional package for travelers headed to this year’s Masters Tournament, one of the most traveled to destinations by private jet each year.
The company will provide customers with high-level access to the PGA’s most highly anticipated event. New members who purchase a 50-hour Challenger 300 membership card will enjoy tailored travel options. They will also be eligible to receive the company’s exclusive offer. The package includes:
- Private round-trip airport transportation in an SUV. Transportation consists of airport to local hotel only.
- Four-night hotel accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Augusta or similar. Bedding type upon request.
- Two Reserved Grounds Passes for Thursday through Sunday.
- Two VIP Hospitality Passes for Thursday through Sunday, including premium open bar, full-service gourmet breakfast and lunch buffet with evening hors d’oeuvres, storage area for personal items, live entertainment, plasma TVs airing tournament coverage, and more.
- Two Round-trip Private Transfers from your hotel to Hospitality or Augusta National Golf Club Thursday through Sunday (within one to four miles). Additional waiting time, stops and parking fees will result in further charges.
The Magellan Jets Ultimate Masters Package is available to new customers only, and not available with other offers. All packages are subject to availability.
Founded in 2008, Magellan Jets has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, selected as a SmartCEO Future 50 award-winner, and ranked on the Boston Business Journal’s Fast50 for three years in a row. The company offers the industry’s only customizable jet membership.
Magellan Jets operates at the highest safety standards in the industry, being the first private jet broker in the world to be on the board of the Air Charter Safety Foundation.