In Tuscany, Castello di Casole – A Timbers Resort has just completed the expansion of its Essere Spa. The space is located in the former wine cellar at the 10th century castle turned 41-suite boutique hotel.
Essere Spa has seven treatment rooms under barrel-vaulted ceilings and restored stone walls as well as a fitness facility with Technogym equipment, an outdoor garden terrace for yoga, Pilates and movement classes, private outdoor relaxation terraces, steam showers and a plunge pool. The extended spa menu has signature treatments and rituals using regional ingredients, products from Italian purveyors Comfort Zone and a new partnership with Germaine Di Cappuccini. Customized programs, training and wellness sessions are offered along with a host of engaging fitness and wellness experiences on the estate and surrounding region including visiting the natural thermal baths in San Filippo and Saturnia, art therapy classes with local painter, Linda Leupold, and guided hiking and biking on the estate as well as around the local towns.
Signature treatments include the exclusive “Essere Rituals” that we hear are designed to connect guests with the essential fragrances, herbs and oils of the region. Additional treatment collections include “Essere Bella,” a menu of therapeutic facials; “Essere Rilassato,” for bodywork and massages; “Essere Romantico,” the spa’s treatment series for couples; and “Essere Forte,” a collection of fitness therapies.
Essere also allows guests to create custom spa packages, from the Vintner’s Vibrance (which includes a deep tissue massage, a pedicure and wine) to the One Thousand Flowers (a body exfoliation, wrap and aromatherapy massage).
Hotel Castello di Casole offers the “Relax and Rejuvenate” package for guests to enjoy a complete wellness experience. The three-night package includes:
· Accommodation in a suite with Bellessere bath amenities made with the property’s signature scent of sweet almond, lavender and red grape
· Full daily breakfast served at Ristorante Tosca
· Private 60-minute Yoga or Pilates class for two each day
· Full access to Essere Spa and Fitness Center
· 50-minute Essere Classic Relaxation Massage treatments for two
· 50-minute Essere Tuscan Aromatherapy Massage treatment for two
· Dopo Spa ritual offering outdoor and indoor relaxation areas with authentic herbal teas, signature estate-produced Dodici wine spritzer and a fresh spread of light bites
· Benessere three-course dinner for two at Ristorante Tosca, including a bottle of biodynamic wine from the property
The package is valid through November 30th, 2013, and pricing begins at Euro 970.00 per night per couple.