Signature Travel Network announced the election of its new Board of Directors at its annual Owners’ Meeting, which was held virtually last week. Composed of owners of member agencies, the Board of Directors is elected by shareholders annually to serve a two-year term.
“The Signature Board has always been generous with their time and even more so over the past year. As we face many unique challenges from the pandemic, their expertise and leadership are critical to Signature’s recovery and ongoing success,” said Alex Sharpe, president and CEO of Signature Travel Network, in an announcement.
Signature’s 2020/21 Board of Directors includes:
- Chair: Eric Maryanov, CTC, All-Travel, Los Angeles, CA
- Vice Chair: Olga Placeres, Preferred Travel of Naples, Naples, FL
- Treasurer: Ryan Hansen, Bon Voyage Travel, Tucson, AZ
- Secretary: Brent Jenson, Morris Murdock Travel, Salt Lake City, UT
- Director: Paul Coleman, CTA, Sun Travel, El Paso, TX
- Director: Scott Caddow, Legendary World, Las Vegas, NV
- Director: Marc Kazlauskas, FROSCH, New York, NY
- Director: Carol Lekki, Carol’s Travel Service, Tinley Park, IL
- Director: Annette Stellhorn, Accent on Travel, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Director: John Heimburger, TravelPlex Travel & Cruise, St. Louis, MO
- Director: Eric Reader, Connoisseur Travel, Ltd., Washington, DC
Eric Maryanov, returning Chair of the Board added: “I look forward to continuing to work with Alex, Signature’s members and the Signature team, as we all rebuild after a year we are happy to have behind us. Signature is in a strong position to lead an industry recovery thanks to the efforts of so many members who shared their time and advice. The future will be bright, as shown in the true spirit of a cooperative, we all continue to work together to ensure that ‘all ships rise.’”
Signature Travel Network is a member-owned travel cooperative, headquartered in El Segundo, CA, with a regional office in New York City. The network was established in 1956 and today includes more than 290 member agencies with over 600 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and the Caribbean. Collectively, Signature members generate more than $8 billion in annual travel sales.