Virtuoso has announced the addition of 19 travel agency members in 2020. The luxury travel network has seen its largest gains in Asia-Pacific, which accounts for more than half of new entrants.
Agencies that join the network benefit from access and the recognition that comes from affiliation with the Virtuoso brand. Their membership opens up a suite of benefits available through Virtuoso’s preferred partner portfolio, which includes more than 2,000 of the world’s top hotels and resorts, cruise lines, tour operators, destination management companies and destinations. Sales and marketing initiatives, coupled with the industry’s most robust professional development program, create a competitive advantage.
“At a time when the travel industry is facing some of its most difficult times, we are encouraged by the continued interest we see from travel agencies looking to join our network,” said Albert Herrera, senior vice president, global partnerships.
Virtuoso’s newest members include:
- Australia: Discerning Traveller; TTFN Travel
- Brazil: GOYA by Copastur
- Canada: Maritime Travel - Tillsonburg
- China: Bridge Travel; Domi Luxury; Hujn Luxury Travel; LE Travel; Reception Expert; Sichuan
- Freshtour International Travel Service
- France: ELUXTRAVEL; PREMIUM CONCIERGERIE
- Greece: Executive Travel Greece
- South Korea: Chalet Travel and Life; Kalpak
- United Kingdom: B Away
- United States: Just Cruises branch of Deprez Travel; Odyssey Travel Viera; Tzell Travel Group
Virtuoso is a by-invitation-only organization comprising over 1,100 travel agency locations with 22,000 travel advisors in more than 50 countries throughout North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. The members combine for $30 billion in annual travel sales.