CroisiEurope has launched its first-ever Africa product with land-and-cruise packages through South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. New reservations will receive $572 off per cabin on select fall and early winter departures, with prices starting at $6,033 per person.
The newly launched program includes:
- A panoramic tour of Johannesburg’s Freedom Park and the unique atmosphere in Pretoria, a well-known neighborhood
- Three nights on board the new RV African Dream, a new eight-suite ship with a sundeck providing 360-degree views, a hot tub and CroisiEurope’s signature gastronomic cuisine
- Three nights in CroisiEurope’s Cascades Lodge, the company’s first ground accommodations, located on one of the islands created by the Zambezi River
- Excursions while on board the RV African Dream include cruising along the largest man-made lake in the world, discovering the Lake Kariba Dam, exploring Gache Gache River and its unique wildlife, and Matusadona National Park
- Explore Chobé National Park on a full-day safari, take small boats to Sedudu Island and its marshes, and visit a local village on Impalila Island to learn about these local Namibian traditions and cultures
- Guests can also book an optional earl morning excursion to experience Victoria Falls by helicopter. Helicopter rides depend on suitable weather conditions.
The tour itinerary can change depending on the weather and the order of the visits can change as well.
Special prices are available for the following departure dates:
- Cruise Code 11A_CLPP: September 20 and December 19, 2018
- Cruise Code 11A_LCPP: September 20; October 8, 14, 20, 26; November 25; December 13 and 19, 2018.