The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection has announced its 2024/2025 winter Caribbean itineraries for Evrima and Ilma, now open for reservations.
Spanning November 2024 to April 2025, the new season encompasses 38 voyages aboard Evrima and Ilma, the first custom-built yachts from The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection. Among the new inclusions are South Friar’s Bay, situated on the shores of Saint Kitts, known for its snorkeling and beach bars; and Saint-Pierre, a seaside town in Martinique characterized by historical ruins and lush surroundings. Overnight calls include Cartagena and Oranjestad.
Highlights of 2024/25 winter itineraries aboard Ilma include:
- Six-night San Juan roundtrip (November 14, 2024) – Travelers can venture on a rainforest hike in St. Lucia’s twin peaks, the UNESCO-protected Pitons, before setting off to Terre-de-Haut’s palm-shaded shores, Antigua’s secluded sands, and Virgin Gorda’s boulder-laden grottoes
- Nine-night Fort Lauderdale roundtrip (December 11, 2024) – Guests will visit the beaches of Grand Turk and Puerto Plata. After two days in San Juan, Ilma will sail the Bahamas before returning to Fort Lauderdale
- Seven-night trip from San Juan to Bridgetown on (March 1, 2025) – The voyage includes a hike to Le Chameau’s peak in Terre-de-Haute. Rainforest adventures to hidden waterfalls, hot springs and crater lakes are complemented by beach time on the volcanic isles of St. Lucia, Grenada, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Highlights of 2024/25 winter itineraries aboard Evrima include:
- Eight-night Oranjestad roundtrip (December 5, 2024) – Guests can discover Cartagena’s signature colonial architecture by day, and the artist studios and nightlife of the Getsemani district by night. They can hike the Sierra Nevada mountains in Santa Marta before journeying to Curaçao, Bonaire and Aruba
- Six-night voyage from Bridgetown to San Juan (January 22, 2025) – Guests can visit Bequia and St. John’s, enjoy a beach party at South Friar’s Bay, and explore the boulders and grottoes of Virgin Gorda’s shoreline
- Five-night Puerto Rico roundtrip (March 22, 2025) – Guests can explore St. John, enjoy boutique shopping in Gustavia, relax on the beaches of Philipsburg, and marvel at Virgin Gorda’s dramatic rock formations