After Hurricane Irma devastated the island of St. Barth last year, Magellan Jets and St. Barth Properties have partnered up to help the island bounce back. Magellan Jets will serve as the preferred private jet provider to the island as travel to St. Barth picks up approaching the holiday season and beyond.
Celebrating their 10th year in business in 2018, Magellan Jets has regularly flown to St. Barth, so the partnership with the team of villa specialists at St. Barth Properties was an ideal fit, the airline said.
The St. Barth Jetaway package includes:
- Private jet charters between the U.S. and San Juan
- Transfers between St. Barth, San Juan, and St. Maarten
- Gourmet French cuisine and champagne onboard
- VIVRE Couture Palm luggage tags
- Magellan Jets beach bags and towels
- Use of St. Barth Properties’ concierge for restaurant and activity reservations before and during their stay
- Accommodations with morning delivery of fresh fruit and French pastries and evening turndown service at one of the following villas in St. Barth Properties’ Grand Cru Collection:
Villa Gem-Palm Springs
- Gouverneur Beach location
- Panorama of neighboring island, Saba
- View of the ocean
- Extra-long infinity pool
- Six-bedroom villa
- Private beach access
Danse du Soleil
- Panoramic seascape
- Panoramic sunrises
- Massage pavilion
Guests also have the option to extend the trip by one week to island hop with Worth Avenue Yachts.
General pricing starts at $50,000 for the week from the northeast; and can vary depending on villa selection, number of bedrooms used, size of jet and departure city.