St. Barth Properties has announced the addition of two new properties to their villa portfolio this month: Villa Golden and Villa Neo. Both new constructions, the villas will join the company’s Grand Cru Collection, a list of vetted villas providing guests with extra amenities and services including a morning delivery of French pastries and evening turndown service.
Placed in the hillside of Marigot, this six-bedroom villa offers views of the bay, the multi-colored Grand Cul de Sac lagoon and the countryside. The villa includes:
- A main level encompassing a kitchen, living and dining areas and two master suites located at opposite ends
- One master suite on the main level that is suitable for those with reduced mobility, which can be accessed via a wheelchair lift that goes from the parking area to the handicapped-accessible bedroom
- A terrace with an oversized heated infinity pool
Another perk of the property is its proximity to the five-star Le Guanahani hotel and its amenities. Prices start at $16,000 per week.
This six-bedroom villa comes with luxury amenities and panoramic views. Constructed on two levels over St. Jean Beach, this villa provides ample space for big gatherings of friends or family reunions. The villa includes:
- A main-level deck that offers furnished outdoor living space
- A heated, 108-foot-long pool with an overflowing Jacuzzi
- Two bedrooms with direct access to the deck, a third bedroom located in the back with a garden view and a master suite and two connecting guest-bedrooms on the upper level with their own terraces
- A fitness room, a hammam, a disco-style “night-club” and a media room with the latest in technology
Additionally, the villa’s location gives guests the ability to walk to St. Jean’s village’s restaurants, boutiques, and beaches. Prices start at $70,000 per week.