Dukes London, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, has joined in on the celebration of the Royal Wedding. The luxury boutique hotel, which is just a five-minute walk to Buckingham Palace, is offering a Royal Wedding package to guests staying a minimum of three nights from April 27 to June 3. For travelers who want to time their stay for the actual Royal Wedding, that will be May 19.
As part of the package, guests receive:
- Accommodations with full English breakfast
- Pick up and drop off from Heathrow and Gatwick
- Bottle of Gusbourne sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Walking tour of Westminster for two
- Afternoon tea for two in the Drawing Room
- Three-course dinner for two at the hotel’s Great British Restaurant
- Windsor Castle trip for two with picnic breakfast in the car (lunch is available on-site for an added fee)
- Royal Wedding souvenir
- Early check-in/late checkout
Guestrooms and suites recently received modern design enhancements, such as plush fabrics with contemporary patterns and textures.
Dukes London is located one block from Clarence House, the former residence of Prince Harry, and Spencer House, the ancestral home of Lady Diana. There are 90 rooms, including 11 suites and one Penthouse Suite. Around the hotel, guests will find the historic Dukes Bar, birthplace of the famous "shaken, not stirred" line from James Bond creator Ian Fleming, and the Cigar Garden, serving fine cognacs and Cuban cigars in a heated outdoor area. A gym, spa and wedding facilities are also available.
The Royal Wedding offer starts at £637 (approximately $889) per night.