The Milestone Hotel, just opposite the Kensington Palace in London, is offering guests a "Royal Kensington Wedding Package” inspired by a pair of upcoming royal weddings—Prince Harry's in May and Princess Eugenie's in October. The package provides guests with suite accommodations, private tours, the option to arrange a marriage ceremony at the hotel and more.
Valid from March 1 - November 30, 2018, couples can receive:
- Champagne cocktails on arrival
- Two nights' accommodations in a Grand Master Suite
- Full English breakfast each day (in suite, if preferred)
- Private two-hour tour of Kensington Palace with a certified Blue Badge guide
- Bentley limousine transfer for Kensington/Knightsbridge shopping trip
- Royal Afternoon Tea on one day
- Souvenir wedding gift from Kensington Palace
- Photographic consultation and session with local Kensington photographer Lucy Elliott with palace backdrop
- Pre-wedding beauty and relaxation treatments with resident beauty therapist Fiona Keane
The wedding package also includes the opportunity to hold a civil marriage ceremony at the hotel. Couples can choose from a wedding ceremony in the hotel's Oratory—the original private chapel of the house and one of the smallest wedding venues in London (fitting just six guests)—or the Windsor Suite, suitable for eight to 30 guests. The Milestone will also arrange a full wedding reception and/or wedding celebration dinner, all tailored to each couple's preferences.
Non-U.K. resident guests can get married at the Milestone, provided that they have been residing in the country for at least 30 days prior to the ceremony. There is a specific application process and the guests themselves have to pay the local registrar, who conducts the ceremony.
The package is priced from approximately $6,235 for the accommodations package, or from approximately $8,647 for the full package, including the wedding ceremony at The Milestone.