Isolé Villas, a luxury private estate in Orlando, has officially announced its grand opening. The 25,000-square-foot villa has 15 suites, including two Presidential Suites and two Ambassador Suites, as well as 11 one-bedroom suites. All are appointed with Frette linens, luxurious finishes and private marble bathrooms with ESPA bath amenities.
The list of amenities and activities at Isolé Villas include:
- A multi-level salt-water pool, complete with a 60-foot swim lane and Jacuzzi
- A spa and wellness center with full service treatments by ESPA-trained professionals, a Turkish steam room, fitness room and Zen lounge
- A private 19-seat movie theater with surround sound and a snack bar
- An indoor fitness court for basketball, yoga, Pilates and others
- A cigar lounge with the villa’s signature collection of cigars, Scotch and vintage wines
- A piano salon, grand dining room that seats up to 40, sports lounge, great room, game room and more
- Exclusive access to golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer
- Full-service corporate retreat facilities and services, including a boardroom
The property is staffed full-time with an on-site villa manager and villa concierge, who can organize any number of activities, such as transportation, private dinner parties, golf outings or time at Disney attractions.
Isolé Villas’ executive chef works with guests to plan daily menus. For those who prefer to cook for themselves, the villa is appointed with a "showcase" kitchen equipped with the latest appliances and a family dining room.