Following the largest room remodel in its long history, the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz has announced that 40 new rooms and suites have been redesigned by French architect and interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon. Rochon, whose portfolio includes numerous luxury hotels and restaurants, has created something new using local materials and resulting in a juxtaposition between old grandeur and modern Alpine for the winter season. Rochon previously redesigned the rooms at Kulm Hotel’s sister hotel property, Grand Hotel Kronenhof, in 2017.
Focusing primarily on guests’ needs without compromising the hotel’s existing classic architecture, Rochon designed the rooms to model apartments and studios, arranging the space in a way designed to create more practical, expansive areas, including bathrooms with separate, large glass showers and toilets, onyx and gold bathroom accents, a dressing space and noise-reducing carpets. The hotel’s redesigned rooms use pops of deep indigo and red, premium, locally-sourced wood while incorporating the latest technology.
Guests can now book their stay in the newly designed rooms at Kulm Hotel St. Moritz. The Ski Special package is bookable now for winter stays. The package includes the following:
- Two or more nights including breakfast buffet and daily Gourmet-Dine-Around (half board)
- “Hotel Ski Pass inclusive,” valid on all open mountain railways and public transportation in the Upper Engadine for the entire stay
- Ski transfer from the hotel to Corviglia ski lift station and vice versa
- 25-minute Partial Body Massage (from 7 nights)
- Unlimited access to the Kulm Spa St. Moritz
- Valid travel dates: January 28, 2019 – February 8, 2019, February 24, 2019 – March 26, 2019 and March 31, 2019 – April 7, 2019
Winter prices start at CHF 1,530 (approximately USD $1,560) for two-day Ski Special in a double room.