Just premiered on Broadway is the musical production of one of the greatest love stories of all time—Pretty Woman: The Musical. To celebrate, The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan is now offering guests the opportunity to live like Vivian and Edward, complete with luxury accommodations, a high-end shopping spree and a makeover.
Living Like Pretty Woman at The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue includes:
- Accommodations in one of The Langham’s guestrooms
- Two house seats to experience Pretty Woman: The Musical, starring Samantha Barks and Andy Karl, with music by Bryan Adams
- Pre-theater dinner for two at Michelin-starred restaurant Ai Fiori, from a curated menu by executive chef Scott Schneider
- A dedicated car and driver for two hours, with top tips from the concierge team at The Langham on where to go in New York City to access the best shopping
- Elite Makeup Application for one guest from NOMI Beauty (in-room hair and make-up service dedicated to hotel guests)
- A signed Playbill from the cast as a souvenir
The Living Like Pretty Woman at The Langham package must be booked at least seven business days in advance of arrival. Availability of tickets to “Pretty Woman: The Musical” will be confirmed before the package is booked for any guest. This package can only be booked by calling The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue at 212-613-8630.
The package is available for the entire running of the show, through March 2019.