The Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a Rosewood Resort in San Jose del Cabo has announced its newest winter 2017 collection of “one-in-a-lifetime” experiences. Since 2015, the luxury resort has been designing and curating experiencesthat showcase the natural beauty and attractions of the Baja region.
Filled with high-end food and drink experiences, beautiful views of the surrounding area, active tours, and luxurious amenities, these new itineraries have been designed to give guests a unique and culturally authentic getaway.
The 2017 experiences include:
- Beach Pop-Up Champage Bar – Guests can unwind with a glass of champagne at Las Ventanas’ newest pop-up bar. It is situated with luxurious cushions, a bonfire, and gorgeous views of the Sea of Cortez that exudes a romantic atmosphere.
- A Thousand and One Nights Dinner – Set on the beaches of Los Cabos underneath a canopy adorned with sparkling lights and seasonal ornaments. Guests will be guided through an unforgettable gastronomic journey prepared by Executive Chef Fabrice Guisset.
- #LVPLaTaqueria – Open during lunch hours, LVP La Taqueria celebrates the opening of Las Ventanas’ Oasis pool with a gourmet taco menu that guests can sample while lounging by the sparkling waters of the brand-new pool area.
- Sunset Whale Cruise – Guests will explore the waters of Los Cabos on a luxurious cruise with a private captain and personal butler. Along the way, guests can witness the natural wonder of the annual whale migrations at close distance.
- UV Recovery Spa Treatment – Designed to protect skin from ultraviolet rays, Las Ventanas’ newest spa treatment will repair sun-damaged skin with the resort’s homegrown organic aloe vera. Guests can recover from a long day of outdoor activities with the expertise of Las Ventanas’ spa specialists.