The Montage Laguna Beach is inviting guests to spend the holiday season in luxury with their seasonal vacation packages and events.The award-winning resort in California has introduced a full calendar of family-friendly holiday-themed specials that run through December.
The 2017 holiday packages are:
- Holiday Memories – Valid through December 18, 2017: This three-night package includes a complimentary photo session and $100 print credit with Pacific Dream Photography, $60 daily dining credit for breakfast at The Loft or in-room dining, complimentary resort fee and valet parking. For those that want to stay another day, guests can enjoy a fourth night free when they book this package.
- Holiday Shopping Experience – Valid November 27 through December 27, 2017: Montage Laguna Beach has partnered with South Coast Plaza in Southern California to bring guests an exclusive shopping experience. This premier shopping destinations has 250 boutiques and department stores to explore just in time for the season of gift-giving. Guests who reserve two nights in an oceanfront guestroom will receive a daily $60 breakfast credit at The Loft or in-room dining, complimentary resort fee, a $100 gift certificate to South Coast Plaza and entry to its VIP Access Suite.
The holiday events at Montage Laguna Beach include:
- Family Gingerbread Decorating in the Gallery Ballroom – December 3 and 10, from 1-3 p.m.: Come to the gingerbread house-decorating class led by the resort’s pastry team, where attendees will leave with their own gingerbread houses, a Montage apron and cookie recipe. Beverages, hot chocolate and cider will be provided. Reservations are required.
- Santa Claus Tuck-In – December 20 to 24: Younger guests will get a special visit in their rooms from Santa Claus himself as he reads the holiday classic, “Twas the Night Before Christmas.” Milk and cookies for the kids will be provided as well. Notice of at least 24 hours is required.
- Holiday Stocking Delivery – December 20 to 24: Surprise the kids with a personalized stocking delivery directly to their room. Notice of at least 24 hours is required.
- Christmas Eve Magic – December 24 from 6-8 p.m.: Families are invited to gather around the fire pit for s’mores, cocoa, and cider as they enjoy the music of live carolers. Children can write a letter to Santa and take a professional photo with him as a holiday keepsake. This event is complimentary and does not require a reservation.