Shou Sugi Ban House has announced its partnership with Lydia Fenet, business leader, auctioneer and author of “The Most Powerful Woman in the Room is You” and “Claim Your Confidence.” The destination wellness retreat and spa in the Hamptons will host Fenet’s first annual inspirational retreat.
“Claim Your Confidence” is the first in a series of new retreats to be hosted by Shou Sugi Ban House throughout 2024.
“I designed the ‘Claim Your Confidence’ retreat as an intimate, inspiring gathering to help attendees build their confidence from the inside out, giving them the tools that they need to kick-off the New Year with intention and confidence,” said Fenet. “It’s my hope that guests will leave reinvigorated and ready to jump into 2024 with a clear vision of their goals, and a roadmap for how to achieve them.”
The four-day retreat will be a mix of intimate talks and interactive workshops ranging from a fast-paced networking auctioneering game, a workshop on building one’s personal brand, and a public speaking master class, as well as sessions on negotiations, embracing transition, scaling your skills, and one-on-one sessions with Fenet. Equal time will be provided for spa treatments, healing arts sessions, communal hydrotherapy, movement classes and Shou Sugi Ban House’s plant-forward cuisine.
The all-inclusive program will run from January 18-21, 2024, and will include:
- Eleven workshops designed and led by Lydia Fenet that will guide you towards claiming your inner confidence and writing your roadmap for 2024
- A one-on-one session with Fenet to verbalize your intentions for the New Year, find more space within your inner landscape to manifest your goals and step into a new chapter of your life with confidence
- A personal copy of Fenet’s latest book, “Claim Your Confidence”
- Accommodations in one of the 13 private guest studios for one to two people, offering a king or queen bed, soaking tub, gas fireplace, organic Japanese amenities, signature herbal teas and nightly seasonal bath soak
- An all-inclusive culinary program beginning with lunch on arrival day through breakfast on departure day
- $750 credit towards a daily spa or healing arts treatment of your choice in the spa at Shou Sugi Ban House
- Daily Communal Hydrotherapy & Thermal Suite access with three outdoor contrasting plunge pools, a warm infrared sauna, dry sauna, eucalyptus steam room, experience shower and ice fountain
- Daily wellness activities, including Morning Movement (hatha, vinyasa flow yoga) and Evening Movement (sound meditation, yoga and breathwork)
- Open use of the hybrid indoor-outdoor Movement Pavilion with infrared heaters and a range of personal fitness training equipment
- Access to all on-site amenities during your free time including the Main Barn Lounge with gas fireplace, reading library and curated retail shop; Demonstration Kitchen offering daily meals and à la carte F&B options; Meditation Hall for daily movement classes; and Outdoor Fire Circle
- Complimentary arrival and departure transportation in a House Tesla, within a five-mile radius of the property, and complimentary on-site parking and use of EV chargers for personal vehicles
Those who reserve by November 22 or December 20 will enjoy special reduced rates.