Recognized by Yankee Magazine's "Best of New England" travel guide as the 2017 Editors’ Choice for Romantic Getaway, Vermont's Stone Hill Inn offers an quaint getaway for couples. The couples-only bed and breakfast has nine guest rooms with king beds, fireplaces and Jacuzzis for two. Couples can enjoy three-course breakfasts with mimosas, and en-suite couple's massages. The inn also accommodates guests with AIP, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian and gluten-free dietary needs.
In a written release, Todd Roling, co-owner of Stone Hill Inn, said "nearly half our guests come to celebrate an event–a proposal, an engagement, a wedding, an elopement, a honeymoon, an anniversary or a birthday, but Stone Hill Inn is the perfect spot for couples to just spend time together recharging and reconnecting in a romantic escape from their hectic daily lives.”
For adventure-seeking guests, the Stone Hill Inn is a year-round destination for activities like ballooning, kayaking, ziplining and hiking; and located a short drive from winter skiing and snowboarding at Mt. Mansfield.
To offer more incentive for couples, the inn created The Signature Romantic Getaway Package for stays of at least two nights. The package includes:
- $120 certificate toward dinner for two at chef-owned, farm-to-table restaurant, Michael's on the Hill
- A dozen long-stemmed roses
- Chocolate truffles made locally in Stowe
- Bottle of Domaine LaFage Miraflors Rose 2015 wine
- Candle-lit, silk rose petal turndown service
- Late checkout (additional 90 minutes)
To enhance the package, guests can choose from a section of massages offered fireside in the privacy of the inn's guestrooms. Massages include:
- Romantic couple's massage
- Relaxation massage
- Aromatheraphy massage
- Deep tissue/sports massage
- Maternity massage