The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue has announced details for two packages available to guests this summer, each offering luxury accommodations, complementary amenities and the opportunity to experience famous New York City landmarks and events.
In honor of the Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks again calling the East River home in 2018, The Langham, New York is offering guests a way to see the famous outdoor event this year.
The Fourth of July at The Langham package includes:
- Accommodations in one of the guestrooms that offer a full or partial view of the East River
- A complimentary bottle of champagne and a special Stars and Stripes cookie plate created by The Langham’s pastry team
- Daily continental breakfast for two at Ai Fiori or through Private Kitchen (in-room dining)
- Guaranteed late check-out of 2 p.m.
For guests who wish to attend the fireworks in person, public viewing sections will be set up on elevated portions of the FDR Drive at East 42nd Street, East 34th Street, East 23rd Street, East 16th Street and Houston Street.
Also this summer at The Langham, New York, guests who choose the Langham Loves Manhattan package will receive luxury accommodations, complimentary valet parking, a special “Welcome to New York” cookie amenity courtesy of the pastry team at The Langham, and one New York City PASS, which allows for access to multiple NYC attractions, often without standing in line. (Additional passes can be arranged through the concierge starting at $126 for adults and $104 for children.)
Guest who choose to use the weekend to see the most famous sights in Manhattan, can earn hotel credits towards Private Kitchen (24-hour, in-room dining) or on services at Chuan Body + Soul, The Langham’s full-service spa. For every photo of one of the top ten attractions in Manhattan (chosen by the staff at The Langham) tagged with the hashtag #LanghamLovesManhattan, that guest will earn $10 in hotel credits. Guests can earn up to $100 in hotel credits (10 posts) per stay, which can be used during this stay or on future stays at The Langham, New York.
The top ten attractions are:
- The Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- The Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- The Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Broadway Theater District