With Europe proving to be one of the most popular destinations for summer travel, Magellan Jets has partnered with Worth Avenue Yachts and award-winning villa vacation company, Homebase Abroad, to offer clients a summer jetsetter package to one of Italy’s most iconic summer destinations.
This Summer European VIP Jetsetter package includes two weeks along the Amalfi Coast with the following accommodations:
- Private jet charter from the U.S. to Milan
- Accommodations at Villa Maria Taglioni on Lake Como for one week
- Boating and water sports, guided hikes and personal shopping in Milan
- Private jet charter from Milan to Venice
- Accommodations at Palazzo Alvera Altana in Venice for one week
- Private chef
- Private Venetian taxi hire
- Private jet charter from Venice to Naples
- Luxury Italian sports car to drive the scenic coastal road
- Accommodations at Villa Astor in Sorrento, on the Amalfi Coast for one week
- Private one-week yacht charter with Worth Avenue Yachts on the Amalfi Coast
- $5,000 onboard food and beverage credit with Worth Avenue Yachts
- Private jet charter from Naples to the U.S
The Villa Maria Taglioni on Lake Como is the centerpiece of a private estate opposite Villa d'Este, offering an Old-World atmosphere with Neoclassical architecture, extensive park and landscaped gardens.
At the Palazzo Alvera Altana in Venice, guests will get to move about in a Venetian taxi that leaves from and returns to the villa’s private pontile. Private gallery openings to meet selected glass artists, early morning market tours and a hands-on cooking class offers guests the opportunity to understand the culture and history of the Lagoon.
At the Villa Astor on the Amalfi Coast, guests can enjoy gourmet meals by the chef from Don Alfonso, candlelight swims in their private grotto, and a chance to make their own Neapolitan pizza.
Prices for this package start at $500,000 depending on length of stay, size of jet and departure city.