Magellan Jets, an on-demand, private charter flight company announced the launch of its new Bespoke Private Jet Membership. The Boston-based service has unveiled this new membership leading up to the company's 10-year anniversary. A subscription to this membership allows travelers to tailor their private aviation experiences to their specific travel needs alongside a personal Aviation Consultant.
Membership also comes with Magellan’s interactive Bespoke Personal Membership tool, where members can easily design and personalize their membership online to best explain their needs and requirements for personal aviation. Class and model of a member’s preferred aircraft, down to in-flight dining, amenities, ground transportation and more can all be specified through the tool.
Bespoke Private Jet Membership by Magellan Jets provides access to the following options:
- Worldwide access to the exclusive Magellan Jets Preferred Network placing late model aircraft at your fingertips
- 24-hour service through your dedicated Flight Support team of FAA certificated pilots
- Guaranteed availability and rate within eight hours’ notice
- Fuel rate discount with larger memberships
- 50 percent off-peak travel surcharges
- Peak travel guarantees
- Base and fuel rates locked in for an 18-month term
- Daily flight minimums as short as one and a half hours
- Complimentary in-flight catering available to suit your dietary needs and preferences
- Complimentary aircraft upgrade or interchange available, for flexibility of your needs trip by trip
- Complimentary chauffeured ground transfers from aircraft to local destinations
- Flight attendant service available on-request to provide duty of care during your flight
With a membership, all flights are scheduled and managed from takeoff to landing by the dedicated Flight Support team.