Want the edge in 2012? We know you are dying to find out what will be hot in the coming year, and thankfully, we at Luxury Travel Advisor have the dish.
We hear from Jim Strong, author of the CRAVING FOR TRAVEL book series, has just released the CRAVING FOR TRAVEL 2012 Most Anticipated Hotel Openings List.
Are you ready? Here we go…
1. Castello di Casole Tuscany, Italy
2. The Siam Bangkok, Thailand
3. Assoufid Golf and Spa Resort, Marrakech, Morocco
4. The Edition London, England
5. Alpina Gstaad, Switzerland
6. Galactic Suite Hotel, Space!
7. Palazzo Versace, Dubai
8. St. Regis Bal Harbour, Florida
9. Four Seasons Baku, Azerbaijan
10. Shangri-La Istanbul, Turkey
“Today’s traveler has a multitude of choices when it comes to current and relative hotels," Strong tells us. "The selection process should be based upon the crafted environment and transparent rate structure as well as the playful creative return on investment of time. From the dominating to the melancholy to the cerebral, there is a hotel setting for each traveler’s taste. An overriding factor is the truthful and intuitive delivery of the a personal experience that meets the client's personality.”
Now you've got the inside scoop. May 2012 be a prosperous one!