OASIS Travel Network has launched The Diamond Program, designed for independent travel agencies and travel advisors who gross $1.5 million or more in annual cruise and land sales. The new membership tier gives OASIS Travel Network options for agencies at every level, the company says, ranging from beginners to seasoned professionals.
To join the Diamond Program, travel agencies must pay a $1,500 initiation fee, which grants them full access to a number of perks, including a 100 percent commission on all sales, as well as:
- An agency-branded website complete with a consumer booking engine for cruise, hotel, and air
- Participation in Signature Travel Network’s marketing and email marketing campaigns, and access to the network’s educational and marketing materials
- Technology platforms, such as the Axus Pocket Travel Consultant App and CruiseFinder
- Exclusive travel opportunities through the Chairman’s Club rewards program
- Ability to add up to five associate agents with no additional fee
- Clientbase Online for customer relationship management
The new program joins OASIS Travel Network’s existing basic, elite and platinum plans.
OASIS Travel Network is the independent contractor division of Smart Travel Group, a full-service retail travel agency. The host agency encompasses 10 full-time employees and over 750 independent contractors across the country who sell cruises, escorted tours, land packages, air and more. The agency is also a member of the Signature Travel Network.