TCS World Travel announced a collection of 11 itineraries, with destinations including U.S. National Parks, Alaska, the Pacific Northwest, the Southwest, islands off the East Coast, Hawaii, western mountain ranges, American art destinations, Mexico, the Caribbean and the wilds of Canada. TCS added it can also create trips to almost any destination in North America from guests’ hometown private airports.
Trips can be arranged for any group size but are best suited for groups of four to 12 people and can also include a tour leader to travel with the group. In addition, TCS says it is prioritizing the health and safety of guests by developing a return-to-travel plan, following the evolving best health and wellbeing practices. Guests can consult with TCS physicians, while TCS is working with its transportation partners, luxury hotel partners and on-the-ground associates to help ensure that they also adhere to high hygiene standards.
“For flexibility, convenience and safety, there’s never been a more advantageous time to travel privately,” said TCS World Travel President Shelley Cline, in a press statement. “Our guests are telling us that they are ready to start booking travel. More than 80 percent of those we surveyed said they would be traveling with family and close friends in the near future, as well as staying closer to home.”
TCS is also offering new flexible transfer terms: With the TCS Flexibility Promise, guests have the ability to postpone one of these booked trips without any cost or to apply the credit to a new destination, up to 15 days before they are due to depart.
A sample of the customizable itineraries include:
- The Alaskan Wilderness by Private Air (Girdwood, Finger Lake, Kachemak Bay, Anchorage): Explore the nature and beauty of the Alaskan wilderness in luxurious remote lodges. Learn from experts as you beachcomb along the coastline, take part in nature walks, and observe Alaska’s wildlife in its natural habitat.
- Uncharted Pacific Northwest by Private Jet (Seattle, San Juan Islands, Gold Beach, Seneca): Discover the best of the Pacific Northwest—wine, local delicacies from the land and sea, and contrasting landscapes as you travel to secluded areas of Washington and Oregon for bespoke experiences, including a private yacht cruise in the San Juan Islands.
- U.S. National Parks by Private Jet (Jackson Hole, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Moab, Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Canyon, Amangiri): Experience the best of the western U.S national parks on a fully tailored journey. Explore eight of these protected lands while hiking, horseback riding, rafting and canyoneering.
- Uncharted Hawaii by Private Jet (Kauai, Maui, Lanai, Big Island of Hawaii): Experience Hawaii with exclusive access to remote corners of the islands. Enjoy a balance of adventure and relaxation as you discover the landscapes of Kauai, the secluded beauty of Lanai and the volcanic splendor of the Big Island.
- Uncharted Southwestern U.S. by Private Jet (Palm Springs, Joshua Tree, Sedona, , Santa Fe, Austin): Explore the rugged beauty of the mystical American Southwest. From Palm Springs to Joshua Tree, Red Rock Country to Pueblo-style Santa Fe, explore the stark desert landscapes and rich Native American cultures of this region.
- Mountains of the American West by Private Jet (Wasatch Mountain Range, Lake Powell, San Juan Mountains): Travel to three must-see destinations of the American West on a fully tailored journey. Enjoy immersive nature activities, expert local guides, and exclusive access to some of the most spectacular sights of the United States.
- Uncharted U.S. Islands by Private Jet (Bar Harbor, Nantucket, Bluffton, Key West):
Delve into the diverse culture and rich history found along the eastern coast of the U.S., from Maine to Florida. Enjoy the beauty of U.S. islands as you experience small coastal towns, national parks and daily local life.
- U.S Art by Private Jet (New York City, Washington, D.C., Bentonville, AR, Marfa, TX, Santa Fe, San Francisco): Immerse yourself in the artistic capitals of the U.S. From the world-renown galleries of New York and San Francisco to the artist meccas of the Southwest, enjoy exclusive access and private tours.
- Uncharted Mexico by Private Jet (Mérida, Oaxaca, San Miguel de Allende, Punta Mita): Travel through four regions of Mexico, exploring various cultures and climates. Enjoy private tours of cities and archaeological sites, discover the natural beauty of southern Mexico, and learn about colonial history throughout the country
- Canada by Private Jet: From the Rockies to the Pacific (Banff, Okanagan Valley, Nimmo Bay): Explore the diversity of the U.S.’ neighbor to the north. Take in views of the Canadian Rockies, discover Canada’s wine country in Okanagan Valley, and spot wildlife while unwinding in the serenity of Nimmo Bay.
The Uncharted Caribbean by Private Jet trip will be unveiled in late July. The trips can also be arranged using guests’ own aircraft.