Villas of Distinction last week launched its #WithYouToStay campaign devoted to supporting its travel advisor partners.
“During this very difficult time for our industry we see a need and an opportunity to provide [travel advisors] with an enhanced level of support,” said Willie Fernandez, general manager and vice president for Villas of Distinction. “That is why we are encouraging our current and prospective customers to book with a travel advisor instead of booking direct.”
Booking a Villas of Distinction vacation experience with a travel advisor is beneficial for both the guest and advisor. Here’s are some perks:
- Up to $750 in bonus commission for every 2020 and 2021 booking; this offer is valid for new bookings made retroactively from now to May 31, 2020, for travel through December 31, 2021
- A choice of up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars or up to a $2,000 Amazon gift card
In addition, Villas of Distinction launched its “Peace of Mind” policy, which continues to adapt. Villas of Distinction’s partners are working to:
- Adapt new rebooking procedures to ensure clients’ villa vacations will happen
- Relax payment terms to honor clients’ villa investments
- Update travel policies, including cancelation policies up to 28 days prior to arrival, to ensure clients’ vacation plans are protected
Villas of Distinction has a portfolio of thousands of privately owned villas in more than 50 destinations worldwide, including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Central America, the United States and many private islands.