Seabourn has announced details on its newest luxury cruise ship, Seabourn Ovation. Scheduled to launch in May 2018, Seabourn Ovation will have 300 all-veranda oceanfront suites across an array of layouts and sizes. Fashioned with design elements by Adam D. Tihany, the suites will have spacious living areas, a complimentary mini-bar, pillow menus, several entertainment options and more.
The oceanfront suites on Seabourn Ovation will include:
- Veranda Suites of nearly 300 square feet, with private veranda up to 74 square feet
- Penthouse Suites of 450 square feet, with private veranda of 98 square feet
- Penthouse Spa Suites from 639 to 677 square feet, with private veranda up to 200 square feet
- Owners Suites from 576 to 609 square feet with private veranda from 142 to 900 square feet
- Signature Suites of 977 square feet with private veranda of 960 square feet
- Wintergarden Suites nearly 1,000 square feet, with private veranda of nearly 200 square feet
The modern bathrooms will be all marble, and a Pure Pampering Bath can be drawn upon request by the Suite Stewardess. Exclusive bath and body products created by Molton Brown can be requested as well.
For entertainment, cabins will have an interactive flat-screen TV system with hundreds of on-demand movies, music, shipboard programming and live views from the bridge, as well as a selection of broadcast network television and radio channels. Good to know: guests of Penthouse Suites will have the option of closing off a patterned glass wall to the living room to create a private bedroom space.
Seabourn Ovation's premium suites, including the Owner's, Signature and Wintergarden Suites, will have an array of added amenities, such as personalized service by the Guest Service Manager, private car transfers on embarkation and disembarkation, complimentary Internet service, daily newspaper deliveries, bathrobes, large tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, an extended in-suite reference library and more.