Couples looking for a romantic beach getaway can find a series of new experiences at Grand Velas Riviera Maya in Mexico, including from beach movies, cooking classes, stargazing and a beach picnic.
Each new activity will make use of the resort’s beach and jungle terrain to provide guests with a set of romantic events unique to the area. For the all-encompassing romance holiday, the resort offers adults-only Grand Class Suites, all over 1,300 square feet, with oceanfront views, spacious terraces and private plunge pools.
The new experiences include:
- Movies Under the Stars: Couples can enjoy their favorite film on a big screen as they lounge on the resort’s white sand beach. Guests can choose from a selection of red and white wines, premium-brand spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages as well as assorted baguettes, popcorn, nachos and the resort’s signature “Burger-Dog”
- Stargazing for Two: Includes champagne and canapés to enjoy while viewing the constellations in the night sky via a state-of-the-art telescope
- A Dreamy Night In: This romantic experience gives couples the opportunity to get away from it all with a private evening in their suite; includes a three-course romantic dinner on the terrace
- Flavors and Pairings: Couples get to connect in the kitchen, preparing their own food, led by a gourmet chef
- An Evening of Melodies: Guests can relax and enjoy the private performance of a traditional mariachi band as they are serenaded with love songs.
- The Ultimate Proposal: Make the big proposal even more memorable with a four-course romantic dinner, surprise dessert, a bottle of champagne and the presentation of the ring by a magician or scuba diver
- Picnic by the Sea: Take in the beauty of the turquoise waters with a gourmet picnic for two
Nightly rates in the Grand Class Suites include luxury accommodations, gourmet meals, and amenities to enhance guests’ romantic getaway such as Whirpool bathtubs, Nespresso machines, a stocked minibar, artisanal tequila, and 24-hour in-room suite service.