Following its debut earlier this year, Six Senses Crans-Montana is set to kick off its first official full ski season on December 1 with an array of new experiences and amenities for guests. Located in the Swiss Alps, the hotel offers white carpet ski concierge, specialized wellness experiences for post-slope adventures, paragliding, a first tracks ski pass and more. The property has views that stretch across the Valais valley, from the Swiss Matterhorn on the left to the French Mont Blanc massif on the right.
Six Senses Crans-Montana has curated a range of offerings apt for every level of winter adventure desired. These include:
- Ski Spa Curated Recovery – Six Senses Integrated Wellness experiences allow guests to benefit from personalized programs post-ski, with the Biohack Recovery Lounge that uses the latest tools to aid muscle recovery and prevent injuries. Additionally, travelers can utilize the sensory Aufguss Ceremony hosted by skilled Sauna Meisters and the Assisted Stretch Pod, where therapists use body weight to increase maneuverability
- Paraglide Off Slopes – Guests can embark on a sunset flight as they paraglide from the slopes and land on property. Experienced gliders will capture the moment on camera for souvenirs
- First Tracks Ski Pass – Available twice a week for an hour’s duration, the pass allows guests to enjoy the feeling of fresh powder on the slopes before they open to the public
- Ski in, Ski out, White Carpet – Guests can enjoy over 87 miles of ski runs and a variety of slopes ranging from beginner to expert; they can collect skis and lift passes each morning from the hotel’s Ski Concierge
- Snowshoe and Dine – Snowshoe treks are led daily by guides allowing travelers to explore the mountain trails day and night. During this two-hour excursion, guests are provided gourmet Valaisan food that includes customizable snacks, lunch or dinner upon request
- Snowflake Nature Walks – Travelers can embark on a guided two-and-a-half-hour nature walk to learn about animal tracks and nature facts. Participants will be greeted with hot chocolate and gingerbread after the excursion.