The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto has announced the introduction of a Wellness & Bio Bar which is focused on improving guests’ health, well-being and quality of life through strategic therapies.
Catering to specific goals centered around four pillars—mental, physical, spiritual and sexual wellness—the treatment menu at Wellness & Bio Bar features a range of services including LPG Endermologie treatments, touch therapy, pre- and post-natal treatments, jetlag recovery, celluma light therapy and hypnosis sessions.
- LPG Endermologie – The non-invasive, non-aggressive and natural alternative is based on mechanobiology, a science studying the influence of mechanical forces on tissues and cells. The LPG technology takes therapeutic action to achieve immediately visible and esthetic results to the body and face
- Touch Therapy – This therapy is for guests living with cancer or those who have a history of living with cancer. Curated to address the needs of guests who have endured treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation and various surgeries, its rituals address specific skin conditions while supporting the immune system, improving the range of motion, enhancing the lymphatic system, encouraging better sleep, reducing pain and inflammation, and releasing scar tissue
- Mom-To-Be Treatments – These services have been designed for women in the second and third trimesters of their pregnancies. Guests can opt for the Signature Mom-to-Be Relaxation Massage, the Mom-to-Be Therapeutic Massage, the Mom-to-Be Himalayan Salt Stone Massage or the Signature Mom-to-Be Ritual combining a warm Himalayan Salt Stone Massage with soothing techniques
- Celluma Light Therapy – Emitting blue, red and near-infrared wavelengths, full-body LED technology will increase microcirculation while managing numerous skin and pain-related conditions. FDA-cleared and Health Canada-approved, this therapy provides beneficial services ideal for treating acne, reducing wrinkles and cellulite, and easing arthritic pain, muscle spasms and tension
- Hypnosis – Before beginning a session, hypnotist Asad Mecci takes time to understand each guest’s goals and objectives. He then conducts imagery exercises while providing positive suggestions specific to the desired outcome
Carlos Calvo Rodriguez, senior spa director said: “With the introduction of the Wellness & Bio Bar, we’re providing our guests with scientifically proven evidence-based treatments tailor-made to each guest’s wants, needs and desires. We’re excited to provide them with some of the only biohacking services in Toronto that will notably improve their health as they make incremental changes to their bodies and overall lifestyles.”