Tres Amores Punta Mita, the high-end luxury resort villa on the coast of Mexico, is taking holiday rentals. Now, travelers can spend the holidays with friends and family at the intimate and private four-bedroom villa that accommodates just 12 guests, making for a secluded luxury experience.
Located just 26 miles from the coastal resort city of Puerto Vallarta, Tres Amores places guests steps away from the beaches in the Punta Mita peninsula.
Amenities include chef service for breakfast and lunch, daily housekeeping and laundry service, a saltwater infinity pool, hot tub, marble-front bar, gas barbecue, and an on-site private concierge who can help arrange activities and excursions in the area. Guests can even use deluxe golf carts to get around the peninsula for outings, dining and shopping.
Guests can also partake in many activities in the Punta Mita area, including:
- Surfing: With the help of a personal concierge, guests can arrange surfing lessons at nearby Sayulita, world renowned for its surf breaks.
- Golf: Tres Amores is home to the Bahia Golf Course and Pacifico Golf Course, and it is just a 20-minute ride from the larger Litibu Golf Course.
- Shopping: Unique shops and boutiques can be found all over the village of Punta Mita, not to mention the high-end shops in nearby luxury resort hotels.
- Spas: There are three five-star spas within the gates of Punta Mita for visitors to enjoy. Guests can also arrange a spa experience in-house if that is preferred.
- Diving Adventures: Fishing, spearfishing, snorkeling, and scuba diving excursions are all available in the area.
- Sailing: Guests can sail the pacific on a private yacht for a full day on the water.