Frontiers International Travel is offering a 14-night VIP private jet tour of Europe that brings guests to Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Albania, Poland, Slovakia and Germany. The experience will include suite accommodations at the hotels, dining and room service, special entertainment and gala evenings, window seats for sightseeing, and all gratuities to guides, drivers, and hotel staff.
Though it normally seats 40 passengers, the custom-fitted jet will only take 15 at a time to ensure a spacious luxury experience for its guests. The cabin crew will provide gourmet cuisine paired with fine wines and champagnes during the flight, and passengers will have the luxury of arrivals at private terminals.
Destination Highlights include:
- Zurich, Switzerland (Baur au Lac): The global center for banking and finance retains its picturesque views, Old Town, and waterfront promenades.
- Positano, Italy (Le Sirenuse): Puts guests in the boutique hotel along the iconic Amalfi Coast.
- Corfu, Greece: Touch down for lunch and a tour in the Greek island of Corfu.
- Durres, Albania (Adriatik Hotel): Explore the “last secret of Europe” visiting the capital of Tirana and the resort area of Durres on the Adriatic Sea.
- Gdansk, Poland: Wander the cobbled streets of this historic city on the Baltic coast.
- Bratislava, Slovakia: Spend time on the French Riviera, take a private yacht cruise to explore the local markets in St. Tropez, and visit nearby Monaco.
- Munich, Germany (Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski): Party in the lively Bavarian city before taking a visit to Neuschwanstein Castle and Oberammergau.
The tour is schedule for May 11-25 and starts at $89,500 per person.