Magellan Jets is offering travelers an exclusive Super Bowl experience with the purchase of a 50-hour Jet Card membership on a Challenger 300 or Gulfstream G200. With the purchase of the card, customers and their guest will receive a VIP experience at Super Bowl LII that will include:
- Field-level club seats (Sideline location between the 20 yard lines)
- Pre-game at The Minneapolis Armory, the closest venue to the stadium
- In-game Delta Sky 360 Club Acces ( Field-level location, exclusive to On Location Experiences)
- All-inclusive hospitality (three hours pre-game, in-game and post-game)
- A post-game on-field experience
- A "tailgate in the sky"
- On-ground concierge services
Magellan Jets is prepared for the likelihood of snow to make a further impact on private jet travel to the Super Bowl in Minneapolis. The airline is expected to use several measures to ensure the safety of each flight with minimal storm impact, including proactive use of hangars, de-icing facilities and pre-positioning of aircraft.
Magellan Jets is a Boston-based private aviation solution provider. Founded in 2008, Magellan Jets offers jet-specific memberships and on-demand services designed to provide flexible, personalized service to private travelers.
The airline offers personal memberships with chosen perks and add-ons, corporate memberships for frequent business travelers, and on-demand charter flights on aircraft pre-qualified for safety and quality that meet the standards of the Magellan Jets Preferred Network.
Magellan Jets’ Flight Support Team can provide services and amenities like in-flight catering, car service upon landing, and assistance with itinerary planning, making restaurant reservations, or booking a spa day or tee time.