Seabourn has announce that it has migrated its travel advisor website to OneSource Travel Advisor Center. This strategic move underscores the line’s dedication to providing assistance and resources to its travel advisor partners, streamlining their experience and fostering business growth.
Seabourn’s newly launched trade website offers a range of sales tools and resources for travel advisors. From marketing assets that can be personalized, to convenient access and upcoming training opportunities, to the latest offers, OneSource serves as an all-encompassing platform designed to expedite access to essential materials.
“We are confident that this integration onto OneSourceCruises.com will revolutionize how our travel advisor partners engage with Seabourn,” said Steve Smotrys, vice president, sales and trade relations at Seabourn. “Our aim is to provide an efficient, centralized hub that caters to our partners’ unique requirements, ultimately saving them time and equipping them with the best tools to thrive in their businesses.”
To ensure a seamless transition and maximize the benefits of this integration, Seabourn recommends the following five steps for travel partners:
- Visit OneSourceCruises.com – Navigate to the platform to explore the resources available.
- Log in with existing GoSeabourn.com credentials – Utilize the current GoSeabourn.com login details to seamlessly access the new Seabourn trade website.
- Access Seabourn travel partner content – Enjoy immediate access to Seabourn-specific content, curated to enrich and support your business.
- Update and verify profile information – Keep your profile information current and accurate to ensure the best experience tailored to your needs.
- Change default brand to Seabourn – Under the “My Account” section, make sure to select Seabourn as your default brand to receive specialized content.