If you haven’t already purchased tickets to Coachella, W Hotels will be providing four themed luxury yurts to stay in (for the whole weekend), in addition to three-day passes. Marriott Rewards and SPG members can bid on the packages, which are located in Coachella’s VIP Safari campgrounds.
Each accommodation is modeled to look like a W Hotel from around the world: W Bali, W Hollywood, W Barcelona and W Dubai – The Palm, set to be first W Escape in the Middle East. They all have Sound Suites, which debuted at W Seattle last year, private music studios and writers room. Additionally, the yurts will have air conditioning, a king-size bed, sitting area, a refrigerator stocked with the guests’ favorite snacks and beverages, maid turndown service, personal concierge, and a private bathroom and shower. Guests also receive access to the Safari Lounge and dedicated shuttles to take guests to and from the concert venue.
With the purchase, guests receive:
- Two three-day Artist passes to Coachella Weekend 1 or 2
- Access to Safari Lounge
- Access to Artist Compound
- Access to all Safari amenities
- Access to all VIP amenities
- Breakfast served to yurt
- Access to artist catering for gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chilled bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Personal host to assist you
- 24-hour security
- Airport transportation to and from Palm Springs
- Morning yoga
- Marriott Rewards/SPG/Ritz Carlton Rewards Gift Bag upon arrival
- Yurt “house car” service
For extended stays, W Hotels also has properties in Los Angeles – West Beverly Hills and Hollywood.